The BISU Alumni Card serves as membership identification to the alumni community. Details on the application process (walk-in and online)are listed below:
- Proceed to the Alumni Office for verification of status and accomplishment of card application form.
- Present officially marked endorsement form and pay corresponding ID card fee at the Cashier
- Proceed to the ID Card Section, present your official receipt and endorsement form, and have your photo taken. Receive your new alumni ID card.
- Download the form and fill it up.
- E-mail the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pay P 150.00 for the ID and additional P 150.00 for shipping within the Philippines. Payment details will be sent thru e-mail after we receive the form